By using the Services, you agree to the terms of this Policy. If you disagree with any part of this Policy, you should discontinue your use of our Services. We reserve the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of this Policy at any time, at our sole discretion. Changes to the Policy will be communicated to users of our Services through email (where available) or an announcement on our Services' home page for a reasonable amount of time. It is your responsibility to periodically review this Policy for changes. Your continued use of our Services following the notification of changes to this Policy constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
This Policy outlines how we collect, store, use, and manage the personal data you provide in the course of using our Services.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We collect two types of data from our users: Personal Information and Non-identifying Information.
Personal Information refers to data that can identify you as an individual and is collected voluntarily from you. This may include information provided by other sources linked to our Services (like Facebook). When you register with our Services, we may collect some or all of the following:
1. Contact information: Name, email address, Facebook ID.
2. Device information: Device ID (for Android devices), or Advertising ID (for iOS devices).
3. Information related to your current living situation.
4. Verification data: Such as your age.
5. Usernames or Screen Names.
6. Any other information you choose to provide.
Additionally, we may receive personal data about you from third-party affiliates or other services linked to our Services, such as Facebook.
Non-identifying Information refers to anonymous or non-personal data. This type of information is typically gathered using analytics software for our Services and is subject to the Privacy Policies of those analytics services. This may include:
1. Logs, contact information, and other information about communications between users.
2. Information about your activities on the Services.
3. Computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to, from and within our website, ad data, IP address, and standard web log information.
Our Services are intended for a general audience and not specifically directed at children under the age of 13. We are committed to safeguarding children’s privacy online. If we learn or suspect that a user of our Services is under the age of 13, we will promptly remove any personal information pertaining to that user from our Services.
USE OF COLLECTED DATA
We primarily use collected data to provide Services effectively and personally. Your personal information may be used to:
1. Provide services and customer support as requested.
2. Offer language and location-specific support and advertising.
3. Facilitate communication between interested parties registered on our Services.
4. Customize your experience and measure and improve our Services.
5. Provide targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers (you can opt-out of marketing communications at any time by contacting us directly).
6. Compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties.
7. Measure consumer interest in our products and services.
8. Ensure safe services and detect and prevent error, fraud, and other potentially prohibited or illegal activity.
9. Enforce this Policy and other agreements and policies of our Services.
10. Collect fees, help select advertisements viewed on the Service, or as otherwise described at the time of collection.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. Your personal information may be shared with:
1. Subsidiaries and assigns of Walabok LLC and affiliate members.
2. Law enforcement, third-party rights owners, or others to enforce our License Agreement or Policy, respond to claims, or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of our users or the general public.
3. Parties to whom you grant permission for us to share your information.
4. Service providers under contract who help with our business operations.
5. As permitted by law or when we believe that disclosure is necessary to comply with legal processes.
We facilitate communications between users through email or telephone communication, and may collect information related to these interactions. You consent to being contacted by us or on our behalf through the contact information you provide when using our Services.
All users may opt out of receiving nonessential (promotional or marketing-related) communications from us after setting up an account. To remove your contact information from our lists and newsletters, edit your preferences in your account or contact us directly to opt out of future communications.
We and our service providers may place cookies or web beacons on your device when you visit our Services. Permanent cookies help personalize features like automatic login and geographically
accurate advertisements. Session cookies, deleted when you log out of the Services or visit a different website, help monitor and improve the functionality and usability of our website. Blocking cookies through your browser settings may limit some services.
WEB ANALYTICS SERVICES
We may use various analytics services which may record mouse clicks, mouse movements, scrolling activity, and text you type in the Services, except for password fields. We do not collect personally identifiable information that you do not voluntarily provide in the Services, nor do we track browsing habits across other websites or text input in password fields.
This Policy applies only to information collected by us. If you disclose your information to others, whether they are registered users of our Services or on other sites across the Internet, different rules may apply to their use or disclosure of your information. We do not control the privacy policies of third parties, even if our Services link to those sites.
ACCESSING, REVIEWING AND CHANGING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information you submit to us. Upon request, we will close your account and remove your personal information from view as soon as reasonably possible, based on your account activity and in accordance with applicable law. We do retain personal information from closed accounts to comply with the law, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our agreements, and take other actions permitted by law.
Your password is the key to your account. Use unique numbers, letters, and special characters and do not disclose your password to anyone. If you do share your password or your personal information with others, you are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account. If your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately notify us and change your password.
We strive to protect your personal information against unauthorized access or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your data. Any transmission of data is at your own risk.
This Policy is subject to change without notice.
© 2023 Walabok, LLC All rights reserved.
Last updated by Walabok, LLC on July 23, 2023.